jueves, 29 de agosto de 2024

Mensaje Steve Zeff



My name is Jorge Ros Enseñat, from Barcelona, ​​Spain

My wife was Susana Peña Fandiño, who was murdered today 61 months ago by her own family to hide the legal consequences of fraud committed by one of her sons

As you can imagine, I have investigated all the people around my wife and have monitored them to try to find ways to put her murderers in jail.

I have seen that your daughter is pregnant by her husband, Nir Turjeman, in Florida, where he fled to escape the order of mobilization as a reservist in Israel.

None of the people in her family showed the slightest interest in my wife's illness or showed the slightest consideration for me. I was not at all surprised.

That doesn't stop me from being able to express a couple of things to you.

I don't intend to congratulate you on the birth of your grandson or granddaughter. I think that after that family murdered my wife and tried to kill me, sending gunmen to my house twice, you will understand that I consider it a disgrace for the human race that the evil genes of that family continue for another generation.

So I'm not going to give back to them with my contempt that all that family showed me. Although I assure you that they have it

I have researched you and I have seen that you come from a family of military personnel.
Are you really proud of having a cowardly son-in-law who fled Israel to avoid assuming his responsibilities towards his country? Do you really think that your father or grandfather would have approved of such unworthy conduct? The unworthiness of a coward

I assure you that you have my condolences for that son-in-law of yours.

And you know?

One of the good things that came out of my wife's murder that I hope will put my ex-stepchildren in prison is that thank God I have no relationship with anyone from that criminal family.

None of you are worthy of anything but my disgust
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.