martes, 10 de agosto de 2021

Luz Angela, my pathetic sister-in-law. Mentally retarded, bad person, bad sister, bad daughter and bad mother



On August 29, 2019, my sister-in-law Luz Angela Zeff addressed me in incredibly insulting and offensive terms stating in an astonishing display of malice that I had treated her hated sister Susana incorrectly -she ignored completely during her ilness- and therefore their evil  family decided that I should spend the rest of my life in a Colombian prison (I quote literally from the words of this colombian witch)

Ungrateful and wicked Colombian trash

These obscene atrocities were communicated to me when the unhappy woman believed that I was on a plane to Bogotá to be with my wife in her final hours in this world. The very scoundrel announced to me that they had "armed guards" to prevent me at any cost ... Scoundrels. Evil

I will never forgive them


I have meticulously investigated this notoriously weak-minded and semi-illiterate sister of Susana who during her illness remained completely out of her state, addressing her only once, in June 2015, the date on which she sent her an incredibly cruel email. and malignant plagued with insults in which he demanded that he ignore his children, Maria Carolina and Juan Pablo Durán, and request their admission to a "psychiatric center" because of his cancer disease (which she believed and always believed was false) showed only "narcissistic" behavior that repeatedly displayed perverse behavior that only affected their children cruelly and unfairly

It goes without saying that all the cruel and barbarous atrocities that this bad person threw at him had no basis and greatly affected Susana who had when she read the mail (sent very probably to harm by way of her sister Clara Inés who knew him in detail) an attack of increasing anxiety that made it necessary to take her to the emergency room of the Hospital Clinic. I remember that Susana told her sister Clara Inés that she did not hesitate to justify these bestialities of her sister because "she would probably be drunk"

The next day he had an MRI which resulted in a reappearance of the tumor.

Susana, and I myself fully agreed that it was her sister's cruel and barbaric message that precipitated the tumor's reappearance 

Luz Angela married a Jew for money, S. Zeff, for whom she converted (I insist only for money) to Judaism, having three children. 

Her husband later found out that soon what kind of bad person his disturbed wife was, even going so far as to ask the American social services to withdraw custody of their children. He himself wrote to me indicating that he considered this family to be the most seriously dysfunctional that he had ever seen.

Some years later she married a strange character from Southwest Africa named Simon Herz, with whom she apparently rebuilt her life, not her mental stability nor of course her appreciation for respecting the law.


After meticulously researching her, I found that one of her three children Scott - the others are Nathan and Eva - has certain "little problems" with the law as his mother.  



One of the interesting aspects of that investigation was to verify that Luz Angela, the same moral waste who dared to question my role with her sister during her illness (from which she ignored from 2015 until her participation in the pantomime wedding of her niece Juanita Reina on June 19), is included in a list of the federal government that monitors people suspected of criminal activities

Does your new daughter-in-law Taylor Zeff know any of these antecedents of her mother-in-law? The "imaginary Jewess"?


One of the interesting aspects of this bad person is that for some reason, his son, Zachary Zeff, is currently in the business of selling real estate in Florida. Does your son's sudden fondness for real estate have anything to do with the information I have found indicating that his mother Luz Angela was involved in a real estate bankruptcy in Florida? Do the clients of your company Zach Zeff Sells know this information?


I would not trust a hair or the son or the mother




Either way, I want to make one thing clear

Dear sister-in-law.

Nobody threatens me or disrespects me like you did

And whoever does it pays for it

And you will pay

Don't even think about stepping on my city EVER. Here we have too many criminals to accept Colombian rogues like you or like the rest of onions who come to commit evil deeds.

If you set foot in Barcelona you will have to face the complaint that I made you for threats, and if you convince the authorities that you are not a criminal there you will find me, like your evil nephews, not to receive you, evil sister-in-law but to give you what you deserve.

By the way. 

So you can see what kind of fool without decency is the delinquent alias Lufis Herz

His only move to worry about his sick sister after the insults in June 2015 was to send a TV to my house so that Susana "was entertained." Brave ignorant Colombian. Does a television make up for years of contempt? Logically, I immediately called the shopping center that sent it on August 11, 19 to come and pick it up since I did not want junk or stolen or the fruit of illicit money from criminal Colombians such as "onions" in my house. They came to pick him up on August 14 in the afternoon and to my surprise he was not there. It was stolen by my stepson's common criminal, the criminal pimp, swindler and parricide Juan Pablo Durán along with other valuables from my house

Dear family of gangsters, Do you really not know how to go to someone else's house WITHOUT STEALING like my stepson did every time he showed up at my house? On June 18, his wife stole my mother's jewels from my house, who died a few months ago, and shortly after the poor unhappy woman came to ask me that I "had to be grateful for what the family had done for me" (!!! )  




A pathetic summary of this bad person's life

On the left with her husband an unhappy simpleton gift Simon Herz for whom all his brothers-in-law have a deep disdain. It would be interesting to wonder what this individual does. From my experience I know that the Durán Peña cartel only accepts, as I suffered in my flesh, new o in its gang of criminals if they are objectively criminals (as happened with Susana's second husband, Juan Carlos González, nicknamed by Maria Carolina "Papito Carlos", multi-recidivist offender from Miami received with enthusiasm and joy by the whole family, not with the racist contempt with which they always treated me)

In the center with three of my brothers-in-law, the green onions. Pathetic rude and ignorant louts and the four of them, in my opinion uneducated with serious emotional and possibly mental problems, -Susana told me many times that in her opinion everyone should be treated for it- apart from problems with alcohol inherited from her mother: Pablito, described by his brothers behind his back with disdain as "the decorated one" for his disdainful conceit (I do not forget that he never wanted to show the slightest feeling towards Susana during his illness), Eduardito, better known as "Melli" by his brothers, the eternal adolescent and failure of the brothers. and Arturito Peña, the only one of her siblings who gave Susana minimal support until her children forbade it, on March 15, always easily manipulated by everyone. I don't think at all that he had the slightest real feeling towards Susana ... And Susana never believed it either. As I do not believe - not even Susana was sure - that Eduardo had it. Although it is true that until spring 18 he told her for the first time "I love her very much" when saying goodbye to her sporadic and intermittent calls, Susana clarified her skepticism, and that I should not be surprised if that sudden and sudden love disappeared. and that I should not be surprised if that sudden and sudden love disappeared.

On December 18 I do not forget that Susana told me on Christmas Day that "she was happy because she had the peace of mind that she was leaving me the most valuable thing that she had, a family, who would show me her appreciation and (HA HA HA) her gratitude for everything what I did for her "saving her when her children (and brothers) had disengaged from her and left her literally destitute

I was very saddened by those words, which is really possible that Susana believed, since I was very clear that I could expect less than anything from that gang of simple Colombian louts, half of whom refused to have any dealings with her sick sister; and another of them, Clemencia one of her sisters (deeply despised by her brothers who accuse her of being an alcoholic) refused to see Susana until the end because she believed "  she could give her cancer."

 Logically I thought that if Susana received practically neither help nor affection from her brothers during her illness (they all waited for her death to simulate hypocritical whining about her and phrases of affection that were always denied her in life), much less could I expect anything from they. He was too clear that he could expect from that family nothing more than racist hatred, rudeness and very rudeness

I was always very clear that it could even be dangerous for me to travel to Colombia since I honestly feared from them and their gross racism some evil in retaliation for having saved the life of their hated sister. Fortunately, I never set foot in the Colombian drug state and that is why I have survived the onions and their nephews, my sociopathic stepchildren Maria Carolina and Juan Pablo.

And of course, on the right, the Pachamama of the brothers, calling themselves the "Cebollitos". The sadistic and violent abuser Clara Fandiño.

 As stated in the letters that Susana and her exchanged, Clara Fandiño bitterly regretted in her last years of life the disinterest of her children for her, curiously with the sole exception of Susana, who was by far the daughter brutally and sadistically beaten by her mother. that she was the only one who really cared about her in her later years and thanks to which she gave up her problems with alcoholism, a characteristic that, incidentally, all the "onions" have possibly shared.

I want to make it clear that on April 19, during a medical visit to the oncologist (who treated Susana's disease that the onions despised from the first moment to the last), Susana raised the possibility that the brutal mistreatment she received from her mother until he was able to escape from the home of his torturer, eventually causing brain problems that led to cancer. The doctor did NOT rule it out, comparing her case with the brain problems that Muhammad Ali had three decades after quitting boxing. Clara Fandiño, for years, took pleasure in torturing Susana with brutal blows to the head, crashing her against the walls until she screamed in despair and bled from her ears.

You can be sure that if Clara Fandiño had been alive that day, my hand would not have shaken to file a complaint with the Prosecutor's Office so that she would pay for it. Susana forgave her for her violence and for her involvement in the escape of Maria Carolina, in which all her brothers intervened for which they NEVER apologized to her. And my ability to forgive those Colombian rogues is nil

In Spain Clara Fandiño would have ended up in prison. And with the custody of their children removed
And I would have deserved it

 Clara Fandiño was the only one of her family members who, in her long correspondence with Susana -since shortly after Maria Carolina's escape from Barcelona- stated that she understood the reasons for Susana's physical distancing from her relatives, caused by her indignation at the facility with The one who allowed themselves to be manipulated by their daughter in that flight, the details of which Susana learned in 2013 through some letters handwritten by Maria Carolina herself in which she not only showed her hatred of her mother but also how she had managed to manipulate her grandmother and her uncles and aunts. In those letters was the germ of the last of Susana's suicide attempts, who died waiting for an apology or request for forgiveness from her relatives, who were pleased that yes, in her folly in spending years accusing her of Clara Fandiño's death from cancer, refusing to believe that the mother-daughter contact had remained behind her back. That request for an apology would have been a much truer token of love from the gaps and voids "I love her very much" from Eduardo, and it never occurred in his siblings but it did in Clara Fandiño

To my shame, this is my infamous Colombian in-laws. A herd of uneducated louts without brains and without decency, who all in one way or another participated in the execution of the sister they hated so much, my wife Susana.

One of these "onions" had the cynicism to tell me that now, (that Susana had been executed) I could already leave their lives

Not in dreams, dear sister-in-law.

I sadly assume the burden of remaining tied to a family of wicked Colombian rogues, only to make them ugly for their unworthy behavior towards Susana until the end of my days. They, perhaps because they are Colombian, or because of their Peña genes, they do not know what decency, morals or minimum levels of correct behavior are, so I will have to assume the burden of giving them lessons in that regard. 

And I will continue to do it as I have done in the book "De Cara al Viento II Parte" that I will make sure that all your contacts know in detail

Hopefully the coronavirus in its terrible death figures in Colombia will take them away.

I won't be the one to regret it. I never received a half word of thanks from them for what I did with their sister and only insults, threats and racist slights

Hopefully they, their children and their grandchildren will burst. I'll be glad if that happens. I hope the coronavirus takes you away, dear family, and makes you suffer a lot and makes you attend many funerals. My absolute contempt is what you have earned with your evil

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario